The ROI of M-Power Coaching
Expand Your Network
It’s important to measure the results from any investment – coaching included. Advancing your career, empowering a high performing organization and being the best leader you can be takes self-awareness, skill and mentorship. And this is where coaching comes in.
Admittedly, we’re biased. If you’re interested in the numbers behind coaching, here are several powerful statistics and a general overview of the value and ROI coaching offers:
- In one study conducted by MetrixGlobal LLC, companies including Booz Allen Hamilton received an average return of $7.90 for every $1 invested in executive coaching.
- A recent study of Executive Coaching in a Fortune 500 firm by MetrixGlobal reported a 529% return on investment and significant intangible benefits to the business.
- A survey by Manchester Inc. of 100 executives found that coaching provided an average return on investment of almost six times the cost of the coaching.
- An internal report of the Personnel Management Association showed that when training is combined with coaching, individuals increase their productivity by an average of 86% compared to 22% with training alone.
Proof is in the Results
- Success at Work: 96 % of participants now feel successful at work
- Influence: 93% of participants are able to influence others effectively
- Program Relevance: 100% say the learning is highly relevant to their work and they would recommend this program to others
"I recommend M-Power Coaching with enthusiasm."
~ P. Kaye Brundidge MD
ANESTHESIOLOGIST, AUTHOR, ENTREPRENEUR
"I’ve been thrilled to work with M-Power Coaching as a development resource for our employees."
~ Britt Provost
Executive Vice PresidentPeople & Culture at Apptio
"Julie truly helped me see my potential and utilize my strengths."
~ Malli Sheaffer
General Manager, DirtFish
~ Melissa King
Executive DirectorAthletes for Kids
"All I can say is: Amazing!"
~ Eric Osborne
Channel Manager, eRequester
"Working with M-Power Coaching has allowed us to achieve all [of our] goals."
~ Hilary Laney
"After every session, I felt confident and empowered that I'm taking a right next step that will result in the best outcome."
~ Lyamen Savy
Vice President of Sales and Marketing, PipelineDeals