Myers Briggs Communication & Type
Team Workshop for Communication Breakthroughs
Most people have done a Myers-Briggs assessment at some point in their career. And for good reason – it’s a well known personality framework based on over 70 years of research and application. We approach this highly accurate behavioral tool differently than most. Our focus is on how to apply the learning to give participants a competitive advantage in communication by learning how to flex to other styles. Participants finish our half-day workshop with improved communication skills, individual empowerment and increased confidence in getting their messages heard. This workshop incorporates group interaction and exercises to build respect within teams.
Contact us today to learn more or book a date:
"Thank you! I was most happy with the session and have received much praise from the team. We appreciated the no fuss speed in pulling this together, the pace in which you conducted the session, your operational application of MBTI from positions on personal experience and the fact you made the session fun!"
~ Zarn Kucel
VP & Chief Operations Officer, Ericsson
- Most widely used personality assessment with over 70 years of research
- Learn to avoid and resolve conflict
- Identify and play to each individual’s strengths
- Relate to each other with greater understanding and work together more effectively
- Skills to communicate with the other personality types more effectively and easily
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Improve and change culture and communication
Why Individual Coaching?
- You are coached at your own pace and around your schedule
- The coaching process is customized to your needs
- Sessions will focus on core issues holding you back
- Individual format ensures confidentiality and privacy
- Provided partnership for increased self-development and accountability
Included in Each Workshop:
- Comprehensive personalized reports for each participant
- Myers Briggs “Communication and Type” booklet with insights on preferences of each type and strategies for successful communication
- Education of innate personality preferences across: Mental Energy, Information Gathering, Decision Making, and Approach to Life and how each relates to work scenarios
- Group exercises that develop appreciation for differences in an insightful and nonjudgmental manner
- Instruction on using diversity of the team as a business and competitive advantage
- Our guarantee and promise: If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we will refund your investment. No questions, no problem.
Learn More About Sponsoring a Myers Briggs Team Workshop
Reach out to us, we’re here to help. Contact us to setup a brief call where you can ask questions, share your team goals and determine if this program is a fit.
Not sure if Individual Coaching is for you? Let’s chat.
Reach out to us, we’re here to help. M-Power Coaching’s experts are happy to setup a brief call where you can ask questions, receive input on your career goals and determine if this program is the right fit for you.